Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Oh, the excitement.

Hah. I wish I could complete that sentence (of the blog title). But, I ordered a few baby things. Yes, I'm THAT excited and not only excited, but just sincerely want to be nice n' ready for when I have children. So, I got a few books:


  • Lazy Jack
  • Barney & Baby Bops Band A Story About Sharing
  • Cool Moves
  • Dora's Big Birthday Adventures
  • Pooh Just Be Nice To Your Little Friends
  • Just Me And My Mom
  • Young Rosa Parks
  • Lost In The Woods
  • King of the Golden Mountain
  • No Jumping On The Bed
  • Caleb & Kate 
  • Beck And The Great Berry Battle
  •  Vidia And The Fairy Crown
  •  Iridessa, Lost at Sea
  •  Fira & the Full Moon
  •  A Masterpiece for Bess
  •  Rani In The Mermaid Lagoon
  •  A Visit With The Fairies
  •  Tinker Bell
  •  Sprite's Secret
  •  Sporty Sprite
  •  The Greedy Gremlin
  •  Watercolor Fairies
  •  Wellspring of Magic
  •  The Little Book of Fairy Land
  •  How Zinnia Got Her Name
  •  Flower Fairies of the Summer
  •  Strawberry's New Friend
  •  The Fairy House
  •  Butterfly Meadow-Dazzle's First Day
  •  Jewel Kingdom - The Sapphire Princess Helps A Mermaid
  •  The Girls In The Circle
  •  Fancy Nancy: Poison Ivy Expert
  •  Polar Bears Past Bedtime
  • On The Day You Were Born
  • Corduroy's Christmas
  • Mooseltoe




  • So that's what I got for now. I will keep collecting things like this, little by little. It will be awesome in years to come for me to look back at this blog and see what I "used to write about"...considering the topic and all. My co-worker and friend, Jocelyna, and I, were somewhat browsing through a videos on BabyCenter.com, they have everything from demonstrating how to have water safety with infants, to how to change diapers, to how to swaddle a baby, to live births and breastfeeding instructional videos! Such a great resource, in my opinion, for learning more and brushing up on parenting skills. I will speak for myself on that one, since the subject has become increasingly more important to me :)
Oh, and I've decided on a boy name:

Anders!! (could be pronounced with a long A or short A... whichever tickles your fancy).
I also ordered MYSELF a book: It's one I read in grade school, and I loved every last page of it. It's called  Number The Stars. Another historical fiction book about the Holocaust. I can't wait to read it again, kind of like how I have read another favorite book of mine, Ender's Game, at least a dozen times. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment