Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Exercise much?

SO~ I went to the gym tonight for 2 hours again, an hour and a half on the treadmill again. It was great. I wanted to keep going and everything was just fine, except for the development of blisters. I think I need to wear thicker socks, or tie my shoes tighter. When I got home, I cooked some salmon and had that with a tiny bit of tartar sauce. It was delicious.

I re-started up an account on  BodyBuilders.com and my username on there is Myoho22. :) I also think I might start actually keeping my YouTube Channel active. I started one video a year ago and then stopped because my old Toshiba lap top had a crappy webcam on it and the sound was all distorted and fuzzy. Now that I have my new Apple lap top, it seems to be working fine, and I found out by recording my first test video. This was a video I just made about a half hour ago and its' primary purpose it to check whether or not my new lap top would have a sufficient webcam in which to use on a regular basis for creating fitness, diet, and workout updates (among what ever else I may throw in there!). It seems like it worked, but please let me know if it doesn't on your computer. :)   My email address is ericajeanjohnson@comcast.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment