Monday, December 19, 2011

Here is me today, don't I look like a hot mess? Haha. Well, I somewhat am a hot mess, but I'm okay with that. I tried to sell some clothes at Plato's Closet today and the girl who was working, who I bet wasn't a day older than 15 or 16, (if the legal working age were younger, I'd assume even younger!) told me they all looked too excessively worn. What?! Almost all of the clothes in the basket I brought were practically brand new, some still with tags. And they were all name brand. Since the clothes were all still folded perfectly, I can only assume that since the store was too busy she just didn't even go through them at all.And I am really trying to get rid of a ton of clothes. I have too many and not enough space to store them anymore! I only have one dresser.

Anyways. I have been taking Hydroxycut for like 3 weeks now. It makes me so queasy! Tummy aches all day, and I don't like that - but it does help significantly reduce my appetite. Went to McDonalds tonight because there's not much desirable food in the house, and I feel guilty for eating it now. Hate when that happens! But, I did an hour and 35 minutes on the treadmill two days ago, and the day before that I did 60 minutes on the treadmill - and it was with an incline both days. I am feeling pretty good about that and I just have to remind myself to keep being patient.

Got my kids' books in the mail today. Many of them are about fairies. I can't wait to read them. I might just read them for my OWN pleasure, even before having kids, lol. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment