Monday, December 12, 2011

KIDS!!

I have been feeling a big emptiness/void in the arena of parenting and motherhood. Just the deepest sorrow and emptiness ever! With my maternal urges as strong as they've been as of late, I have been looking into names I would name my son/daughter if I have one. (or should I say when? Hah!).

Boys names I like (but not limited to these, of course):
Ethan
Anders
Bjorn
Leif
Klaus
Theodore
Tobias
Benjamin
Isaac
James
William
Isaiah
Teagan
Devon
Drake

Girls names I like (again, not a comprehensive list):
Carleigh
Annalisa
Hannah
Madison
Holly
Cassandra
Alisha
Charlotte
Marilyn
Meghan
Contessa
Tristessa
Tessa
Taryn
Ananda
Sharice
Kayla


 I would put down more, but that's just a brief listing - I am somewhat leaning toward naming my son/daughter a Scandanavian, Norwegian, or Swedish name, but I could also go for Hebrew name, or one that has nothing to do whatsoever with my own heritage and the heritage of those I consider family. The truth is this has been on my mind very strongly for quite some time now, but I've been biting my tongue on the subject because of all the different feelings I get that are associated with parenting and the reasons behind that. I know that I plan to do it right this time around. I want to be a super mom!

I was reading earlier about proper nutrition for during pregnancy, because I think with my last pregnancy 10 years ago I didn't have a clue what to eat or how to take care of myself for optimal health of the fetus and soon-to-be newborn baby. Now that I'm older and wiser, I am so very confident this could turn out to be the best thing that has ever happened to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment