Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!



Yepp, HaPPy HaLLoWeeN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween. I know I did! I had got a costume from www.discountcostumes.com, and it came in the mail a few days ago, thankfully. It came with a hat, but I decided not to wear the hat because it reminds me too much of a  baby bonnet.  Check out my costume! It's called a "tavern wench". Ha, ha.





So, a lot of people got many kicks out of it. I was at the store a few times today wearing this costume and got many smiles and giggles from adults :)~ Fun times! So I'm on week two of my couch to 5k program, done the first day of week two already and will do wk 2 day 2 tomorrow (tuesday). It feels great to run. Although, my heart rate went up to 180 last time I ran, and that's the highest I think I've ever seen it - so I will need to keep remembering to bring water along, and not forget to breathe as I'm exercising (I think the main problem stems from those two things). Here's my dinner for tonight at work:...................
 Mmmm, yes it is as tasty as it looks (if not tastier, I know the salad just looks gooey but that's just from the avocado spread/guacamole).

No comments:

Post a Comment