Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Something different once in awhile is always good!

I just spent all night cleaning my apartment to the level of spic n' span! I had Perkins for breakfast (tangler burger w/onion rings). Jocelyna let me drive her car there and we both had breakfast together. It was really fun! We had a slight detour, you could call it - got a little lost because of unexpected construction, but it all worked out in the end! Then, my sister Molly and I went to a place in Columbia Heights called Mr. BBQ. It was delicious, but now I'm going back to raw again. I feel like the protein boost was needed, though. Seems like my body has everything it needs right now, in order to run optimally. Oh yeah, and we went to the gym for an hour after we ate!! Seems so contradictory, doesn't it?

 So, now that I just cleaned all night, I celebrated the new fresh air in my apartment (dust free!) by making a delicious fruit smoothie. I used one whole container of Driscoll raspberries, one whole mango and one banana. Soooo good!!



I am sure you can see that my cat, Hasu, is on the counter with my smoothie. I know, my cats aren't the best behaved, but it's not like it bugs me THAT much if they go on the counter. I do have a water spray bottle for when they are doing something that is really bad, such as trying to eat my plants. I really don't like that!  Notice in the bottom photo I am beginning to drink the smoothie... see the pinky and everything?! It was supposed to be funny/cute. :)
Today, I am looking forward to having more time off and relaxing and catching up on sleep. Depending on the weather, a walk down by the Minnehaha Falls might be in order. The Falls are beautiful at this time of year! If you live in Minnesota, I highly recommend checking it out sometime before the snow comes. :)

1 comment: