Monday, October 17, 2011

Winter stuff....

I've been living on my own for a long time now, but learning to be an adult and take care of myself and be prepared for everything this world throws at you has been a slower process. Lol!! About three years ago, winter came and I didn't have a winter coat yet (didn't cross my mind to maybe, you know, buy one!) and I didn't have gloves, mittens, or scarves or hats. I could find old mittens from years past but not the matching pair, and what good does one glove do? Well, not much. So ever since that year, I have remembered to buy my winter stuff ahead of time. Here are the BareTrap boots I ordered, they came in the mail:


They're fuzzy on the inside, not real animal fur of course but it definitely could pass as such because of how incredibly soft it is. They'll be ultra warm, because the entire inside of the boot has that fake fur. It also makes them extremely comfortable and soft to walk in. My Lands End coat looks sorta like this one:
And last but not least, I also ordered a hat and scarf off the internet as well. >:)



SO! What do you think? I think the scarf is lovely. I got the hat and scarf from Charlotte Russe Wonderful deals right now there, for suresies. The coat is directly from the source at Lands End. I can't really believe it myself, but I qualified for about 4 different store credit cards over the last few days. They are all pretty small credit limits, around the $300 range, but it has been years since I've been able to qualify for. any credit cards!!! So, now I have credit cards to use for merchandise at the following stores:

Victorias Secret
Lane Bryant
Torrid
Two Barclay Cards for Apple and iTunes
and
Maurices!

I won't go too crazy because I want to keep my credit score decent. I finally got it back up to the mid-600's, from the low 500's it was at a few years ago - and I'd like to keep the score going UP, not back down! But I will keep getting it better by making my minimum monthly payments on time :)

I still need to find some nice gloves/mittens. I saw some pretty cute stuff online but this may be the type of thing I buy at a store because my hands are sort of large for a girl (lol) and I don't want to get gloves that won't even go on my hand. Look @ my big ole' hands! LOL!


1 comment:

  1. Cute boots!! The scarf and hat look lovely together! Cute combo! :)

    ReplyDelete