Monday, October 17, 2011

I love guacamole!

As the title says, I LOVE guacamole. I've fallen deeper in love over these last few days, too. At Lunds I found this really yummy "Just-Add-Avocados" mix that tastes SOO good. I make this guacamole then use it as a salad dressing of sorts, just stir it in with my greens, sliced carrots, sliced cucumbers, green onion, and orange tomatoes. I've made this three days in a row now, each time fresh, and I think I am hooked!!

Before you go thinking "but avocados are only meant to be eaten in moderation because they contain high levels of fat!" Yes, I know, I know... soon, I will have to go back to using just lemon juice as my dressing, but I figure it cant hurt to have an avocado binge for a few days! Better than a cheeseburger or whiskey binge, right?  I also have been eating raw nuts, of course, to get my protein. I also try to eat THOSE in moderation as well, as they also contain high fat. But, long story short, I am a happy camper these days. Molly and I went to the gym a few days ago again and I REALLY got my heart rate up. Felt amazing when we left. On a different note! It's almost Halloween... what should I be?! A faery, a cat, hmmm?????

No comments:

Post a Comment