Sunday, November 13, 2011

Allo!

Hi everybody, just a quick update.. Here's a silly picture of myself, looking sorta cheezy here lol but it's okay right? I have been up to a whole lot of driving lately... I hope this car won't turn me in to a lazy person. I won't let that happen! I promised myself that already... it is just so fun to have a car after waiting soooo long! Aside from cruisin', I've also been spending some pretty pennies on X-mas presents... even though I am not Christian and I don't celebrate Christmas for all the normal reasons (i.e., I don't celebrate it based on Jesus' birthday)... I do however like to buy presents for people I love and believe me when I say I have been doing just that!!  I am very proud of myself for being on top of it this year! A huge improvement from last year (and I think the year before that,too).

 My sister already got to get a sneak peek at most of her gifts from me, I had to make sure they would fit her, and plus I was too excited about her knowing about them to just not show her! But she's having me hang on to them anyways until December. She LOVES what I got for her, and Molly is extremely difficult to shop for because she is all too honest when she doesn't like something or it doesn't match her  liking 100%. So, I'm amazed.


Went to Rock the Era today at the Kaikan in St. Paul. The Kaikan is our community center, sort of like what Christians call their "church" - we do many of the larger events there because that's what it is there for. Tiffany and Sara, two of the area leaders, were out of town for some kind of conference/seminar through the SGI today so Molly (our NE-U district leader), Mariko (our North Fortune district leader) and I (the Soka Central chapter leader) were asked to facilitate the Rock the Era meeting today. I couldn't very well say no, now could I?? Haha.! It was a blast, even though I had been up all night from the night before. We read some excerpts from some literature Tiffany printed out and told us to choose some paragraphs from. We did a few little games within the group while sitting in a circle, and then everyone divided up where they were going next (mostly dance). I slept like a rock afterwards!



I have not been to the gym in about 3 days, since I finished week three of the C25k it's time to move in to week 4 now (and right on time, since it's almost Monday again). Here is the agenda for week four:



Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then:
  • Jog 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes)
  • Walk 1/8 mile (or 90 seconds)
  • Jog 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes)
  • Walk 1/4 mile (or 2-1/2 minutes)
  • Jog 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes)
  • Walk 1/8 mile (or 90 seconds)
  • Jog 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes)
Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then:
  • Jog 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes)
  • Walk 1/8 mile (or 90 seconds)
  • Jog 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes)
  • Walk 1/4 mile (or 2-1/2 minutes)
  • Jog 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes)
  • Walk 1/8 mile (or 90 seconds)
  • Jog 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes)
Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then:
  • Jog 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes)
  • Walk 1/8 mile (or 90 seconds)
  • Jog 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes)
  • Walk 1/4 mile (or 2-1/2 minutes)
  • Jog 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes)
  • Walk 1/8 mile (or 90 seconds)
  • Jog 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment