Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

I'm sort of late - but thought it might still be appropriate to say Happy New Year, because it's only Jan. 2nd. :) I had a wonderful day at my mom and Kal's farm. We had a fire in the fireplace, lit a menorah, Molly and Kal sang a song in Hebrew (wish I could remember the name).  I've always loved the sounds of it when they sing that particular song, because Hebrew is such a beautiful language. My mom took some photos. Here's a picture of Noah and I:
You can clearly see the double chin I have, and believe me, it's terribly humiliating. But, that's why I've started this blog, and created a YouTube channel dedicated to updating my weight loss and fitness.

Molly dressed up SO cute for New Years Eve! Here she is: (my sister who's two years younger) -
So, overall, it was a blast. I'd post pictures of my mom and Kal, but I don't have their permission to do that - I'm sure it wouldn't be a huge problem, but for safetys' sake, ya know.

Anyways, I've been going to the gym pretty much every day. I don't think I've missed a single day for like 5 days straight now. I'm still following Jamie Easons' program, and in phase one (the first 6-8 weeks, something like that), I haven't really lost any weight but I am feeling way stronger, sturdy, muscles are feeling rock solid in my thighs and forearms in particular, and overall, I'm just healthier. I'll be doubling my weight lifting time in phase II, so this REALLY is just the beginning!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment