Sunday, January 8, 2012

Reflections

Reflections.........

1 - that the above photo triggers in me a very emotional response.. in a good way! I love the sparkling water. which reminds me, maybe I should go and get a cup of water to drink... or 3 or 8...
2 - losing weight will not equal a problem free life for me - I should not be so hyper-focused on weight loss alone, but also the real causes for the anxiety that makes me feel like shoveling an entire aisle of food in my mouth.
3 - I don't have to look at where everyone else is at in their life and compare where I'm at in my life to theirs. It will only distract me from doing what it is that I'm on a mission to do.  I can, however, learn a great deal from others' experiences.
4 - I'm very talented and very capable!
5 - Sometimes, I'm overly sensitive. I shouldn't take everything to heart the way I tend to all the time. I would like to have better control over my emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment